28 thoughts on “Melvin Beederman using Tangrams

1. I think that the person who drew this picture by their own hands is really nice. On the side it shows Melvin Beederman’s M that he has in the back of his cape. The picture also seems like Melvin Beederman is flying.

2. I think your picture is really cool, I like it because it’s very creative. It was a good idea to use the shapes to make Melvin Beederman. What I really like about it is the stance he is making. The expression on his face looks pretty funny.

3. I think the picture looks creative. It also looks cool with the different colors of blue, red, and yellow. I like this picture a lot.

4. Nice picture. That means that people can make Melvin Beederman out of different things. It is also a cool picture because it looks like Melvin Beederman.

5. The evil Melvin will be fighting with the good Melvin and the evil Melvin wants to know who will win the fight and who will lose.

6. I think this picture that is used with tangrams is really cool because it shows that you can make pictures in many different ways.

7. This picture is really creative. I like the way you drew Melvin Beederman using shapes. I like the way his cape stands out because its red and it is shaped like a triangle. His hair looks almost the same way it really is. It looks like he is flying.

8. Whoever made this picture, it is really good. It shows Melvin made out of tangrams flying in the air. It is a really nice picture. I like it that Melvin Beedermen found his cape in this picture. It is nice since he lost his cape in Book 1, The Curse of the Bologna Sandwich.

9. I think the picture looks really nice. The person who drew this used
    tangrams to make Melvin Beederman flying in the air and showing his muscles.

10. Nice picture Mr.N, you are a good artist. I don’t recall Melvin having a yellow face. Also, I like the first one better then the second one . What happened to the big M on the side?

11. I think the real Melvin looks better. It will look better if the real Melvin had the (M) on the side instead of the evil Melvin having the (M) on his side of the picture.

12. I think that this picture is really cool. It shows ways that you can make a picture different.

13. Wow, Melvin Beedermen made out of tangrams. Very nice work mysterious creator. Melvin in the air and up up and away. Anyway, it looks like him but, the M i think is supposed to be red. It would be nice if you make a Candace Brinkwater made out of tangrams. I like this picture, mysterious creator.

FlameNinja