22 thoughts on “Art for Spotlight4

1. I think that it should be the emblem on our school flag. We could put it on all of our jerseys, backpacks, gym uniforms ,notebooks and anything else associated with our school.

2. I think this is a good drawing because it has great details. I also think it is good because it reminds me of a movie I watched The Lion King.

3. I think this picture is really nicely drawn. It shows a lion, wearing a crown holding the American flag. I think this should be the mascot of our school. I also think that this picture could use some color.

4. I think it’s nice because it is different. Someone else would just put a person holding a flag. I also like the crown on the lion. So that is why I like the lion.

5. I love the lion. It is really cool. I think it kind of looks like the lion from the book called “The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe”.

6. I like this picture because it is a lion. This picture reminds me of the lion being the king of the jungle….

You did a very good job on drawing this picture, it is a masterpiece

7. One thing I think is really interesting about this picture is how the lion seems to be representing a country. It is wearing a crown, suggesting that is a king. I don’t think the artist was trying to portray that the lion is king of the jungle, but of a country because the lion is holding a flag. Also, it seems to represent a country other than the United States because the crown is a symbol of monarchy (while the US is a democracy) and because the flag has just 3 flag has 3 horizontal stripes (like the flags of Germany, Hungary, the Netherlands, and Yugoslavia) while the US flag has 15 stripes and 50 stars.